Photo reblogged from with 4,313 notes
Balance And Composure.
Photoset reblogged from with 732 notes
Many big-name tobacco companies are still testing their products on animals. These tests have been banned in countries such as Great Britain and Germany, but not the United States.
Companies that DON’T test on animals:
1. American Spirit (Claim they do not)
2. Newport (recently agreed to stop)
3. Lucky Strike and other British American Tobacco Company brands
Companies that ABSOLUTELY DO test on animals:
All other American-produced tobacco companies.
- American Spirits is owned by a company who does test on animals
- You can roll your own cigarettes
- If you have extra money to spend, Nat Sherman doesn’t test on animals
- It isn’t an American company, but any brands under Imperial Tobacco, such as Crowns and Fortuna, and is still available in America.
Also remember to only throw out the cigarette butts in provided container or containers you have yourself, because some animals could accidentally eat it.
If you’re not going to quit smoking, at least be a decent person about it.
Fucked Up | The Story So Far
It’s much better to stock these kinds of things so people’s shopping baskets aren’t empty.
I’ve learned to not rule out anything when it comes to you and me, except for consistency.
Modern Baseball // Broken Cash Machine
Page 1 of 994